The Passage

Mansi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
sorry for posting so many pics in a day
but heres one more, my last i promise ;) .. not entirely sharp.. but i like the whole look of it in general
the ceilings were absolutely stunning.. this was one quick shot.. before i had to rush out.. i wish i had more time for it
just checked on the exif.. it was shot at 1/6.. no wonder ... argh i wish i had more time! bit soft

thepassage.jpg

somewhere in the middle of Uzbekistan.

It is a tad soft, but you're right, the ceiling is gorgeous. You seem to have some absolutely breathtaking architecture over in India. Everything looks the same over here in the 'burbs. Wanna do a summer residence swap? :lol:

sure thing i'll swap, but we got 'burbs here too.. well that was Uzbekistan where i went for a short trip :D you wanna go there? India's full of beautiful architecture too!
thanks for looking scott :)

ThatCameraThingy said:
and my wife said :"WOW !!"

I agree with her. Exposure is spot on. Very Nice Mansi.

would have liked it if it was mine .

Hanno

:thumbup::thumbup::drool::drool::thumbup::thumbup:
Thanks Hanno :D and thanks to your Wife for liking it :)

jeeze, very nice shot! i like how you framed with negative space, well done.

Mansi said:
sure thing i'll swap, but we got 'burbs here too.. well that was Uzbekistan where i went for a short trip :D you wanna go there? India's full of beautiful architecture too!
thanks for looking scott :)

Wow, that was easier than I thought! :p

Great shot Mansi. Everything I have seen from you has been really interesting. Very well done. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Jon - thanks very much for your comments, all ways look forward to them.. much appreciated :D
Scott - easy does it :D
Chiller - thanks so much! now the only problem is building a portfolio, dont know with what and where to start :)
photogal - Thanks soooo much :) no ones whining yet ;) hehe

just checked on the exif.. it's shot at 1/6 :( no wonder it aint sharp enough! now i'm whining!

Great shot, Mansi, as always. You definitely have a good eye.

I'm from India too, and the photographic opportunities are very inspiring - monuments, people, colors, animals, festivals - you can't help but stop and look at a scene through a lens.

Anyone notice the horrible little pipe running all over the place? That's my pet peeve with monuments in India - we just don't give a damn cause they are so ubiquitous. Graffiti, scaffolding, trash, you name it - there's always a way to ruin a perfectly good shot (not to mention the complete lack of aesthetic, safety or hygiene, respectively). And .... ok 'll stop my rant..

Great pic :), i loved the angle & light.

Strong stuff! I keep watching it more and more.
Could use some Shadow/Highlights tool in PS though.

On another note, was it safe to travel in Uzbekistan? Or is it just the western media which is scaring the people away? :)

Miki said:
Great shot, Mansi, as always. You definitely have a good eye.

Anyone notice the horrible little pipe running all over the place? That's my pet peeve with monuments in India - we just don't give a damn cause they are so ubiquitous.
Hey miki.. thanks for your comments :D
but wait.. that wasn't in India! sorry to burst the bubble :D although i know what you mean...

Most reactions

Back