The PERFECT Bride! I

I don't konw if this will show but this is a cropped version Im using in my MM page.

4c9e729330944.jpg

This is probably gonna piss some off...

Duke, How many topics are you going to make this point in? We get it... Unless you suck... You would rather people not post in the newbies section. I personally don't think MohaimenK's photos are all that good (sorry MohaimenK). There is a lot of improvement that could be made to the images and I would say this was the perfect place to post them.

BTW MohaimenK... I love the voyeur look to the second one... The vignette is a bit distracting in the edits though.

Jason the same can be said about your pictures yet i see them in different sections....
So are you saying your pictures are passed beginners level? Just pondering...

I've got it!!!

The answer to the thread that WOULD NOT die from last week....

You are truly TRULY a PRO photographer if you post exclusively in the professional section of TPF.

There. No more arguing or debating. TPF has settled the matter.

** just so that isn't taken in a negative way, adding the disclaimer that I *do* enjoy viewing the professional gallery section and am not taking this as seriously as it may have sounded =P

Jason the same can be said about your pictures yet i see them in different sections....
So are you saying your pictures are passed beginners level? Just pondering...

Passed the beginner level? Nooooo.... I am as amateur as an amateur can be. I consider myself a 'seasoned noob' I have never and will never say that I'm better than the next guy... unless I'm trying to sell you something...then everyone else is just a bunch of no talent amateurs.

You get different feedback from the beginners forum than the more specialty forums. If I'm looking to see if an idea went over well I will post in the beginner forum. I like to hear the points made by 'new noobs'... It's more of what a customer would say. If I want to hear the more technical side, I'll post in a more specialized forum.

Mo, please don't take what I said about your images personally. I said it light heartedly. Unless you were just looking for an "attaboy" then you must have known the images would need some improvement, or you would have just kept them to yourself or posted them on your site/fickr/whatever.

I'm on vacation... Ya'll are just stressin me out! >B(

:mrgreen:

So there I was, in the National Cathedral for the first time. There must have been a couple weddings going on. I was trying to sneak around get pictures of this Asian wedding till I turned around and this bride was running. They saw me trying to take a picture and said "ooo go ahead" and stopped and gave me the pose! This is the image, straight out of the camera, w/out any PP done to it. I love it just the way it is. I thought I'd share w/ you guys as well. Te other girl holding the dress is the sister. I gave them my card as they want the picture and said I could use it for my website. I hope they sign the release form later so I can actually use the image in my wedding brochure I'll be printing soon :thumbup:

This is probably gonna piss some off, but it annoys me having to read about it here so I'm gonna ask. You say time and time again that you have weddings lined up, this and that lined up, etc. etc...Your photos appear to be well-liked by your "customers", YET you still post your stuff here in the beginners section. My question is why? If you are sooo well-liked and sooo good, my thoughts are that you need to post in the professional section with the rest of the better guys, and stop teasing the rest of us! You obviously are better at editing your photos than me, AND have more time to devote to this hobby than me, yet you still post your work where I need to come to learn. It's just VERY frustrating! I'm sure someone out there agrees with me but won't say it!

....Just because someone's been shooting a while, doesn't necessarily mean that they're not new to weddings. Wouldn't that count them as being a beginner in wedding photography? :???:

Most reactions

Back