What's new

The perks of being an elected official ...

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
3,872
Reaction score
2,368
Location
Somewhere in Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
032420120295-X2.jpg
 
what if the hooker was handicapped?

There's nothing can say at this point that won't offend someone, so I will remain silently amused.

Probably too late anyway ...
 
I innocently ask, what was meant by the post, Traveler's post and your response... i miss a clue :scratch:
 
I innocently ask, what was meant by the post, Traveler's post and your response... i miss a clue :scratch:

A "hooker" is an American slang term for a prostitute. Legend has it that the term originated with General Joseph Hooker, a Union commander during the American Civil War. He supposedly had several "young ladies" accompanying his headquarters during various actions, and when asked about them one of his officers supposedly replied "Oh, they're Hooker's." According to Wikipedia, though, the term was in common use well before General Hooker had become a public figure.
 
Handicapped hookuhs need business too, but the politicians probably will be required to stand in line behind Obama's secret service staff.....
bigthumb.gif
 
Lew was concerned that handicapped hookers would not know which entrance to use.

I'm pretty sure that, if the price is right, they'd find any entrance acceptable.
 
Lew was concerned that handicapped hookers would not know which entrance to use.

I'm pretty sure that, if the price is right, they'd find any entrance acceptable.

Indeed!
 
General hookers, as opposed to the real specialists?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom