What's new

The Peru Trip

Msteelio91

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Apr 4, 2014
Messages
1,284
Reaction score
435
Location
Washington, DC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took way too long editing these but they're DONE! I went from 1k to just over 100 for flickr, wasn't easy but if anyone is interested here's the set in it's entirety:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/118489034@N05/sets/72157646253070914/

I have a couple other threads that break a few of the better ones into category.

Anyway, it was an incredible trip and my gf and I had an absolute blast. Can't wait for the next one!

Enjoy!
 
I'm jealous.
 
You must've had a great time. I enjoyed these photos. Thanks for posting.

Did you at all feel unsafe with your camera gear? I remember that was a concern for you earlier.
 
I'm jealous.

Time for a vacation :)

You must've had a great time. I enjoyed these photos. Thanks for posting.

Did you at all feel unsafe with your camera gear? I remember that was a concern for you earlier.

I definitely did a few times but it turned out ok. There are some REALLY sketchy places in Peru. You think the ghetto's in DC or Detroit are bad? Try going through the ghettos and slums of Peru. I wouldn't go alone that's for damn sure.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom