The Photo Forum Screensaver

well my photos arent neccesarily as good as some of the other members around here, but I'll gladly contribute, expect an email from me shortly...

and btw, this is a really cool idea

Best bet, tell us what size you want. That way you're not having to resize everything and it won't jam up your email box. Some of us shoot REALLY big files. :lol:

I'll be one once I decide which photos I want to submit. :) What size do you want? Most of my shots are 20-40MB scans of 35mm negatives, so I'll prolly have to downscale some. But whatever resolution the screensaver is made at, I hope it can be bigger than 1024x768 because I currently use a monitor that's 1680x1050, which is a lot bigger. So those who submit will hopefully send them larger than 1024x.

Unimaxium said:
I'll be one once I decide which photos I want to submit. :) What size do you want? Most of my shots are 20-40MB scans of 35mm negatives, so I'll prolly have to downscale some. But whatever resolution the screensaver is made at, I hope it can be bigger than 1024x768 because I currently use a monitor that's 1680x1050, which is a lot bigger. So those who submit will hopefully send them larger than 1024x.

oops, mine are all web sized. oh well.

kewl idea, i'll send a couple(and hope they make the cut)

I'd love to but I don't think my photographs are screensaver-worthy. I'd love to have the screensaver though!!

We still need more shots, colour but more black and white btu still alot more. i know loads of you out there have great shots, I'd prefer if different people would e-mail me pictures(not that the people who have sent them's are bad, they're great just it would be nice if more people would submi stuff).

I'll put in pretty much anything, the idea is for a whole board feel not just a few people. Thanks for everyone who has emailed me, they're all really great. I may need to call on you for some more.

Hey great! just saw this thread.. but would u "want" to include people/street shots..or do i send you landscape/pretty things shots?

Not too late am i?

count me in defintely,

When do you need them by? i might try shooting something especially for this (and hopefully with my new DSLR)

Great idea, i needed a new screensaver!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back