The Photo Forum Screensaver

Oh Mansi please please please send in some of your street shots! They're all so great and it just wouldn't be a tpf screensaver without some quality street photos.

People can submit whatever they want, preferably at 1024 wide or 768 tall for no loss of quality (can be bigger). The photos don't have to be picturesque landscapes they can be street shots or whatever, whatever you want.

Thanks

photogoddess
mansi
lensmeister
lazarus
errantstar

Unimaxium, I don't think I can make them for Mac. I could send you all the photos in a zip when I've done the PC ones.

mountainlander said:
Daniel,

email sent. Thanks for doing this!

Daniel said:
People can submit whatever they want, preferably at 1024 wide or 768 tall for no loss of quality (can be bigger). The photos don't have to be picturesque landscapes they can be street shots or whatever, whatever you want.

Thanks

photogoddess
mansi
lensmeister
lazarus
errantstar

Unimaxium, I don't think I can make them for Mac. I could send you all the photos in a zip when I've done the PC ones.

erm....did you get mine?
:)

Meysha said:
Oh Mansi please please please send in some of your street shots! They're all so great and it just wouldn't be a tpf screensaver without some quality street photos.
Sure thing would be glad to :D but can someone pick one for me... argh i dont know what to send for a screensaver:confused: or can i send u a PB link Daniel.. whatever fits... or can i send a few options please?

Thanks for doing this Daniel

Send what you want, I can put in more than one and decide which ones fit best although it is a general mishmash of images.

okie will do shortly :D
thanks

Am I missing anyone who has submitted from this list, its hard to get all the names because some people didnt put theres in their email I think I have them all not sure though -

andreag5

doenoe

eromallagadnama

hobbes28

littleman

meysha

mountainlander

omletteman

picksure

photogoddess

plasticspanner

terri

unimaxium

P.S. Mansi are you submitting?

Daniel said:
P.S. Mansi are you submitting?
i am i am i am.. sorry for the delay.. doing it just now.. came to get your email :D you'll have it shortly :mrgreen:

Uploading now,
Should be recieved soon,

I added a skating shot, just for something different, but did a typical landscape and flower shot as well,

How many photos are in this screensaver so far?

Most reactions

Back