Well, the original poster design (i.e. the writing) was done by one of the dancing girls, who is 14 or 16, something like that. I was happy to only provide the photo and have them design their poster as they pleased but then was told that the printers had to return the poster, as it turned all blurry in the print. I thought by myself, hey, why is that so? The other dance school had made an A2-poster from one of my photos before and there was no blur, why now? Until the girl's mother told me the girl had pulled my photo file into WORD and painstakingly put on the lettering in WORD, to later present a .doc-file to the printers. Oh dear, well, that HAD to go wrong. I had thought they'd work with PS, too, never would I have expected them to do this in WORD! Right, so I said, listen, I make an exact copy of the girl's design in PS. I did not want to work against her ideas, only did I quickly do in an hour what had taken her half of her Christmas vacation (part of which was changing the letter colour when they crossed different background colours) - that is why it is Comic Sans (had been the girl's choice), and that is why there is the colour change.
I think, I would have tried to leave the girls' legs well alone...