What's new

The Potter's Bench

theraven

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 16, 2012
Messages
677
Reaction score
102
Location
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Taken at the Middleport Pottery Heritage Open Weekend.

Taken with a Sony a200 and Minolta 50mm 1.7 RS.

Critique welcome, except on the watermark, which is there because I was photographing the tour and the photographs are online.

Please click on the image to see on a black background, as it always looks better!


The Potters Bench by Raven Photography by Jenna Goodwin, on Flickr
 
I really like this shot.
 
I do as well, but I think it would have been even better had you removed/hidden the modern chair and spray-bottle.
 
I do as well, but I think it would have been even better had you removed/hidden the modern chair and spray-bottle.

Why would I remove them?

This isn't a replica, this is actually where someone sits on a day to day basis to work, it's a working factory :)
 
I like it. It has a slight underexposed feel to it but this brings up the wonderful yellow and blue colours of the bottle and towel. Top shot!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom