What's new

The product of an illness..

scrutiny1

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 28, 2006
Messages
153
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
While everyone else was outside taking shots of the lovely snowstorm, I was sick. So I stayed inside, bored, and snapped a few.

C/C- GO!

1
DSC_0041.jpg


2
DSC_0051.jpg
 
I like the tone of the first and the fire one is nice :)
 
Well, isn't that fire soothing, warming, making you whole again? I could imagine to have that as my wallpaper ... it is wallpaper material, isn't it? You just sit in front of your computer, look at the screen and begin to feel warm ;). Good one! Lovely oranges!
 
Thanks, I really wish I had gotten that fire with out the big wire coverings in front of it. Maybe I'll try again?
 
I like the framing of the first one, but the colors seem a bit muted. Did you do that on purpose?

Pretty good detail in the fire shot, tough to do with a bright source like that.

Hope you feel better soon. :)
 
the first shot is great. the second might have benefited from a better composition rather than straight on.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom