The Proper Way To Photograph A Hole

Dean_Gretsch

Papa
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Empty Hole.jpg

Not like @zombiesniper, who let's birds photobomb his nice shots of holes...
New lifer

Funny, when I read the title I somehow placed a comma after the word "photograph".

I managed to insert a hyphen into the title as well. :courage:

Punctuation makes all the difference

I will admit to taking pictures of holes like this in hope that when I get home and enlarge the view - there will be an owl in there I couldn't see in person...

I will admit to taking pictures of holes like this in hope that when I get home and enlarge the view - there will be an owl in there I couldn't see in person...

That was my " whole " reason for taking it in the first place to be honest;)

Thanks for the laugh Dean. I'm also guilty of taking pictures of holes in hopes of seeing something later that these old eyes miss. Did it just today, in fact. The word play makes it even funnier.

Last summer I thought I had found a hole with an owl in it. Got all excited.....moved around quietly to get a clear shot....Looked like it had ears and everything. Just where a branch had broken off. Felt really stupid. Lol. Might still have it.

Thanks for the laugh Dean. I'm also guilty of taking pictures of holes in hopes of seeing something later that these old eyes miss. Did it just today, in fact. The word play makes it even funnier.

Last summer I thought I had found a hole with an owl in it. Got all excited.....moved around quietly to get a clear shot....Looked like it had ears and everything. Just where a branch had broken off. Felt really stupid. Lol. Might still have it.
I use the big lens instead of binoculars all the time, Ray. You aren't alone in mistaking everyday objects for wildlife, lol.
Great title for a TPF post!
I am sure some clicked with trepidation:biglaugh:
That's one fine hole picture.
If you need tips, I am available:biglaugh:
Poor Sycamore tree.
There are some huge sycamores at this location along the Susquehanna River. I love their white color compared with surrounding trees.
Thanks all for looking and glad to share the laughs.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back