The Pub

tenlientl

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Here is my latest HDR attempt. Tripod wasn't all stable, but here it is.

How is composition? Should I have less of the parking lot and more of the sky, or other way around? Should I crop out the bottom 2 inches? That tree is annoying, and the right side of the whole pic.

Harsh C&C is welcome.

p926279005.jpg

I got a few more @ http://imbty.zenfolio.com/p701018895 . You guys dont have to comment on the others.

Thanks

Way to much parking lot for my taste. I like the green in the sky because it has different colors to contrast. But the bottom half is just green.
The tree isn't that distracting, so cloning it out would be an option just to see. What I would try to get rid of is the light that is in the main cloud body.

I agree with the above with the amount of cars in the picture and maybe a bit too harsh on the green tone in the bottom half of the picture, however, I think the sky looks amazing.

i'm gonna have to take a look at a different computer.. it might be my laptop. i dont really find it greeny(the bottom part)

I like it.

Composition is really decent, but i agree with the green. Might have looked better with a gradient map.

One thing i would change (or rather, fix) it the horizon. Camera seems to have been just a bit tilted.

X

How do you guys like this one? This is the one without the PP.

p959912798.jpg

Most reactions

Back