The Puppy

Mgw189

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
More of a snapshot than a photograph. There is some motion blur/camera shake but I will take it

ISO 200, 1/20, f5.6 at 200mm handheld.

3363530579_91b05cac85.jpg

It is snappy/ like you said, but it looks pretty good.

Nice looking pooch.

Shame about the lead though.

Had you not mentioned it to be a snapshot, would you have been annoyed if it is commented as such?

Nice looking pooch.

Shame about the lead though.

Had you not mentioned it to be a snapshot, would you have been annoyed if it is commented as such?

Ummm kinda hard to really answer that question. If it were meant to be a photograph I would have lost the lead and the cart behind her as well as found a little nicer spot with better lighting so I wouldnt have to shoot at the settings I did.

I was just thinking out loud about perception. I have been guilty of vocalizing the faults of my work as I see them and have been given the advice to put it out there without my internal dialogue cannibalizing my efforts.

I think it's a nice photo you posted. But I also think after reading your comment, as a viewer, my perception of its worth is automatically decreased, even by only a slight margin. Curious thing, the mind.

Is that white hair on her neck, or is the collar rubbing her hair away?

By the way, I like it.

Is that white hair on her neck, or is the collar rubbing her hair away?

By the way, I like it.

She has a small white spot on her chest but not her neck. The lighter grey area on her neck is her skin. She doesnt have a very thick coat there so her skin shows through.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back