What's new

The Pups

seandshoots

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 6, 2011
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Honestly I'm not a fan on the first one, while I like what you were going for - I feel there is too much table and not enough dog.

I especially like OnTheFence, Power nap and Loungin'. I like the last one too but think it is a tad too dark.
 
No 3 stands out for me, really like it. No1 you could lose the right half which doesn't seem to add anything.
 
Thanks guys. Number 1 was just me trying to add some diversity.
Do you use plastic dog bowls?

For some reason I think the colors are kinda flat. May be that's the intention.

Yes I do use plastic dog bowls, the one for my Yellow Lab, Cooper has prongs in it to slow him down when he eats to prevent him from getting sick.
And also some of the post production was meant for the photos to look a little hazy, but I wouldn't say I intended them to be flat.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom