hamlet No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 12, 2013 Messages 2,894 Reaction score 435 Location Belgium Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 1, 2014 #1 Raaf by miranfoto, on Flickr
Braineack Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 17, 2013 Messages 13,214 Reaction score 5,614 Location NoVA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 1, 2014 #2 uninstall PS please.
hamlet No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 12, 2013 Messages 2,894 Reaction score 435 Location Belgium Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 1, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 I did not use photoshop on this one.
Braineack Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 17, 2013 Messages 13,214 Reaction score 5,614 Location NoVA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 1, 2014 #4 uninstall whatever allowed you to invert colors.
luisro TPF Noob! Joined Oct 9, 2008 Messages 46 Reaction score 7 Location Puerto Rico Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 1, 2014 #5 Not a fan of the effect on colors.
hamlet No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 12, 2013 Messages 2,894 Reaction score 435 Location Belgium Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 1, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 I can see why you wouldn't like it, but it speaks to me personally.
Austin Greene Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 6, 2012 Messages 1,472 Reaction score 855 Location Mountain View, California Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 1, 2014 #7 Sweet jesus...
D-B-J Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 13, 2010 Messages 9,027 Reaction score 2,175 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 1, 2014 #8 I think it's cool. Don't listen to the haters.
Warhorse Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 2,733 Reaction score 897 Location Michigan Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 1, 2014 #9 D-B-J said: I think it's cool. Don't listen to the haters. Click to expand... I'm kind of digging it also.
D-B-J said: I think it's cool. Don't listen to the haters. Click to expand... I'm kind of digging it also.
JacaRanda Hobbyist Birdographer Joined Mar 20, 2012 Messages 5,472 Reaction score 2,628 Location Orange County California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 1, 2014 #10 I'm not sure that is a Raven. Looks small and the bill does not have the Raven shape. Hmmmmmm????
Braineack Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 17, 2013 Messages 13,214 Reaction score 5,614 Location NoVA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 1, 2014 #11 pretty sure it's a Jackdaw...
SamiJoSchwirtz No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 5, 2012 Messages 740 Reaction score 53 Location Poplar&Hawthorne, Wisconsin Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 1, 2014 #12 Sorry this does nothing for me.....
dvjproductions TPF Noob! Joined Nov 24, 2013 Messages 121 Reaction score 17 Location Ontario, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 1, 2014 #13 I am pretty sure that isn't a raven. Perhaps that is the reason for the color inversion. It would be far too apparent that it isn't a raven if the colors were correct. However, I would love to see the original regardless.
I am pretty sure that isn't a raven. Perhaps that is the reason for the color inversion. It would be far too apparent that it isn't a raven if the colors were correct. However, I would love to see the original regardless.
mmaria Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Sep 4, 2013 Messages 6,494 Reaction score 2,991 Location Wonderland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 1, 2014 #14 Braineack said: uninstall PS please. Click to expand... thank you thank you thank you
hamlet No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 12, 2013 Messages 2,894 Reaction score 435 Location Belgium Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 1, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #15 JacaRanda said: I'm not sure that is a Raven. Looks small and the bill does not have the Raven shape. Hmmmmmm???? Click to expand... You are right, it is not. I am horrible at telling what birds are.
JacaRanda said: I'm not sure that is a Raven. Looks small and the bill does not have the Raven shape. Hmmmmmm???? Click to expand... You are right, it is not. I am horrible at telling what birds are.