What's new

The Red Leaf

xs400

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 7, 2007
Messages
266
Reaction score
0
Location
San Francisco Bay Area
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I got this shot using a Rexatar 55mm f/1.7 lens that I found at a thrift store for only $8. The lens is very soft at f/1.7, but stopped down it's not too bad. But you decide if it was worth $8.

leaf.jpg
 
Nice! I love my cheap K-mount lenses. This shot very nicely emphasizes the red leaf. I'll give you $9 for the lens!
 
Thanks for the offer to buy the lens, but I won't sell it for less than $10. :lol:

It's not a bad lens for $8, but it is so soft at f/1.7 that it is useless. Actually I need at least f/4 to get anything decent.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom