What's new

The Reds!

aarongbuk

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
117
Reaction score
1
Location
UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey,
The Malta International Air show came and went, and unfortunately the first day was a wash out.. always the way when something interesting is coming!

However, we were blessed with great weather for the second day, and so the Red Arrows got clear skies for the opening of the show.

Here are some shots I got from the day. Bare in mind the strong sun light, heat distortion from both the general temperature and the engines, smoke blur, and speed!!

What do you think?

Aaron
1.

reds-11-swish.jpg


2.
reds-7-swishb.jpg


3.
reds-10-swish.jpg


4.
reds-swish.jpg


5.

reds-9-swish.jpg


6.

reds5-swish.jpg


7.
reds-4-swish.jpg
 
Holy ****! awesome photos! nice work :)

Edit: Added a black and white version of the last one just for fun, hope that's ok

2974160700_bbe81e0d8e_o.png
 
Last edited:
thanks!! And yeah like the B/W version. I shot about 400 images that day and these are pretty much the best I got. I wish id had the 100-400 L lens.. but.. bills dont pay themselves :-(
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom