What's new

The riskiest picture ever!!

well captured moments are alot of time, luck. we are the luckiest people in the world to be able to SEE and TAKE those moments for others to enjoy forever in photographs. the photo made me smile - that's the most important thing you did :) great job - Cat

Thank you cat. :hug::
 
hahah i need CS3
i cant do that kind of selective coloring in Elements =P
Sure you can just make 2 layers of the background, make one b&W and the other leave color. Delete what you do not want in the top layer to make it colored the way you want it.

I really like the picture! And yeah super risky be ready to jump if hey actually pulled the handle. :lmao:
 
Nice shot - the two specs in the wall left of his head and shoulders are distracting to me though
 
Heres the little devil again lol




DSC_0192copy.jpg
 
I like this one better than the first.
 
lol...thanks....He's so into it... Kid's these days.. I know he thought that was a gun
 
Cute kid and nice captures.
 
I was referring to the child in the photographs. ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom