The saving has begun...

ZaphodB said:
They have to eat the chocolate cotton - it's their syndicate, they've all got a share. :lol: Nice reference there.

:lol: YES

read that book back in high school (3-4 years ago), reading it again now for old time's sake. It's as good as I remember it, not that I was expecting anything worse.

LaFoto said:
WHAT!?!?!?!? :shock:

You are saving for a new camera!?!?!?!? :shock:

And here I was thinking you'd say "... for my trip to the biggest, longest, most international TPF meet-up in Germany in May 2008". :irked:

:wink:

I think I'm in the same boat as Duncan...why pay when your parents can? All I have to do is say "mom, dad...I want to go to Europe, don't you love me, aren't I your favourite only son ever, and this is a once-a-year opportunity, don't you want me to take it?"

And then yeah, ideally they'd let me go and I'd just not tell them about Germany :greendev:

GoM said:
I think I'm in the same boat as Duncan...why pay when your parents can? All I have to do is say "mom, dad...I want to go to Europe, don't you love me, aren't I your favourite only son ever, and this is a once-a-year opportunity, don't you want me to take it?"

And then yeah, ideally they'd let me go and I'd just not tell them about Germany :greendev:

lol =/

i have german exchange sometime this year or next... dont k now which :scratch:

OMG yesterday I spent a fortune! I have never ever spent so much cash for clothes! but it was hight time to add some new things to my wardrobe and get rid of old stuff... I bought a pair of colduroy trousers (brown) + the same brown jacket... and beige pullover (which is veeeeery "womanlike".. I mean.. it is tight where it should be and I love it!)... aaaand... I bought a beige colduroy jacket and dark violet shirt...

yes yes I know I was to buy a photo back pack... but.. I'll buy it next month :p

mentos_007 said:
OMG yesterday I spent a fortune! I have never ever spent so much cash for clothes! but it was hight time to add some new things to my wardrobe and get rid of old stuff... I bought a pair of colduroy trousers (brown) + the same brown jacket... and beige pullover (which is veeeeery "womanlike".. I mean.. it is tight where it should be and I love it!)... aaaand... I bought a beige colduroy jacket and dark violet shirt...

yes yes I know I was to buy a photo back pack... but.. I'll buy it next month :p

I just need to sit down...

Im gonna try and save for Uni and a 30d along with some really nice lenses, but atm no job :(

Well... the 20D/30D purchase is upcoming. But what we're really saving for (and by saving, I mean paying down bad debt) is a house.

morydd said:
Well... the 20D/30D purchase is upcoming. But what we're really saving for (and by saving, I mean paying down bad debt) is a house.

Dont know you but congrats and I hope it all works buddy :) Just wanted to say that...

mentos_007 said:

Sorry but I can't picture it. Maybe you could post a photo to explain what you mean? :twisted:

Most reactions

Back