What's new

The Sea at low light.

RACH- WOW! Have the first one blown up Just as is and printed on canvas- It will be a fantastic art piece. I think that these are two of the best I have seen on the Forum.
The canvas print will give you a 3-d dimension found in master sea scape painters. It is a little expensive, but I think that you will be very pleased with the out come.
Now that I have seen what you can do, expect harsher criticism for anything less. LOL
Judge Sharpe
 
#2 is really nice. The post doesn't really fit well with the 1st shot IMO.
 
Both GREAT shots,,,,,, I like #1 very much but find myself wonderng what that is in the distance. This is good and bad I suppose.... But if on a wall for sale I would buy.... Keep Clicking
 
You rock. The best work. I will learn Capture NX.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom