The Sheer Force of Nature

Flower Child

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The battle between a river, a tree, and a house.

ForceofNature.jpg

a few more..

Dandilion At Dusk

DandilionAtDusk.jpg

Tiptoe Through the Tulips
(I had a tough time with this one. I had to use the self timer and it took quite a few trial and errors getting it just right)

TiptoeThroughtheTulips.jpg

Thank you Wyjid, I appreciate it. Yeah I always think photos look best when they are showed with completely contrasting photos

That first one is epic, how did that even happen ?! :confused:

thanks for the comment!

yeah that house used to set a good 25-50 meters off the river and just slowly over time the river has eroded away the bank and the only thing from keeping that house from falling in is that tree. haha. I knew the guy who used to live there (hes got a new trailer right behind this house haha hes not too bright) and he said that thishouse has been under water more than 5 times since hes lived there. Last summer I saw it personally under water. I really dont knw why the guy stays. The river is way up right now and he's dang near under water again.

Flower, these are great! I really like the different styles in these! The first one has an almost photojournalism style to it, while the second one is a great nature scene with wonderful colors. The third one has some great contrasting colors and a great feel to it. Good job and keep it up!

Brent McWhirter:thumbup:

#2 is :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
Almost looking surreal to me. I'd frame it :).

Fantastic captures....second shot almost looks like a brush fire in the background! NIce job!

Flower, these are great! I really like the different styles in these! The first one has an almost photojournalism style to it, while the second one is a great nature scene with wonderful colors. The third one has some great contrasting colors and a great feel to it. Good job and keep it up!

Brent McWhirter:thumbup:

Thanks Brent I really appreciate it

#2 is :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
Almost looking surreal to me. I'd frame it :).

I'm so glad you like it! Thank you for your nice words

Fantastic captures....second shot almost looks like a brush fire in the background! NIce job!

Thanks EricD, I was really happy with the way that one turned out. I took about thirty photos of this scene to make sure I got a keeper in there.

Last one is my favorite! All good though.

thank you, I never know which ones people will like the best, its a surprise to me everytime

last one is beautiful, i don't know, i has some different "taste" in it, well done

thank you Al-Wazeer! Yeah i was walking by my tulip patch one day and that "tip toe through the tulips" idea just popped into my head.

Well ... the first one is really great ... You had a great photographic eye

Took this just a couple day ago. The river is almost over a major highway so it has caused some chaos. We still have another week of rain. Luckily I live about 7 miles away from the river.
OldRiverHouse.jpg

Amazing! Lucky capture with that first one there! :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back