What's new

The Sheraton Hotel/Doha

QtrCafe

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 10, 2006
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Hi

Sheraton%20copy.jpg


Some Critique Would be Appreciated ...
 
I like this shot. The way to have framed it draws you into the shot. Plus you have used your nagative space well. Nice work
:cheers:
 
The slimey algae doesn't really go with the clean hotel. I know it would be harder to go out to see to get a shot with that curve where the algae wasn't so close...
 
The slimey algae doesn't really go with the clean hotel. I know it would be harder to go out to see to get a shot with that curve where the algae wasn't so close...


thanks jeremy
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom