The shiney, happy graveyard series

Nice set!

I've been to England twice and the graveyards always interested me.

Beautiful series. Really really awesome shots. New lens is obviously working out well for ya. Look forward to seeing more.

wow those were fantastic, i need to get back to a graveyard(as weird as that sounds) cause i havent done it in forever. great job! me likey alot!

These are amazingly well done - my favourite is the one with 'Sacred' on it, for its soft colour and simplicity, but I also like the first, the blackbird just going about it's normal routine and the 'in loving memory' but not being able to read who - spot on :)

Some beautiful shots there.

Got a really old cemetary near me, when the weather improves i'm going to have to see what i can find down there.

Raymond J Barlow said:
really hard to pick a fav, awesome brilliant series... is that a crow?

No its a rather large blackbird!....theres some good eating in graveyards!

Thanks everyone for your comments :D

ok, Angel... thinking you beat the casket outta me..( cemetary joke..)

unreal, dude... i truly love them all, but the tomb..with the gold cross?? that is spectacular!! (hey anicole.. i want that if i die before you..k? oh, wait.. i already did...)

wonderful shots angel... oh, i looked up the micheal shots for you..will send them to you hopefully this week end.. ok??

Thank you April, im glad you approve of my darker side....must mean i still got it....(there was a time when my entire wardrobe was full of black!). Thanks for looking up the michael shot, will look forward to seeing it :D

hey hey.. nice series! what kind of lens?
love the 4th and 5th
you've got some reall sweet dof on them
love the colors on 'sacred' and that bw bird shot is super neat
thanks for sharing :)

Thanks mansi :D - Its the sigma 70-300mm F4-5.6 APO macro II....its good so far!

amazing stuff!
#2 and 5 do it for me :D
Lol, on the first one your cem looks like such a happy place... you have that kinda birds, over there? all we have here are giant crows...

once again, great work!
and congrats on the lens :D

Thanks alexandra, and everyone for your comments :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back