What's new

The Silo and the Window - abs>>tract<<

excellent series, the first fourth and fifth do it for me. For a split second I almost thought the rectangle in the fifth was a bad photoshop attempt, then it dawned on me that it must have been boarded up at one time. I love the silo abstractus, excellent work.
 
pursuer said:
excellent series, the first fourth and fifth do it for me. For a split second I almost thought the rectangle in the fifth was a bad photoshop attempt, then it dawned on me that it must have been boarded up at one time. I love the silo abstractus, excellent work.
The rectangle yer seeing is actually a metal screen stapled to the frame to keep the skeeters out. :D

Glad you liked these; thanks for looking.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom