The sky is falling!!!!

neea

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey All,

I just saw the craziest thing I've ever seen!
A massive streak falling from the sky.
I sure hope someone from Alberta was LUCKY enough to get a picture of this.
By the sounds of it it lit up the entire province of Alberta.

Please post if you've got!!!!

Thanks in advance.

Oh god classic :)

Apprently though these events happen daily somewhere on the planet. I remember reading though that a few weeks ago NASA managed to predict the event in advance which was a first.

Could be a big arse toolbox on fire. :lmao:
Toolbox
They learned that tethering astronuts to the 'mothership' is necessary, you'd think that they would realize a toolbox can float away too.. Oh well, I'm going to go look for it - I wanna squirt spacegrease at people. :lol:

I was just trying to get a rise out of the ladies a little... seems I failed... lol

Now I have to go watch Chicken Little.

Now I have to go watch Chicken Little.
Did that just the other day. Tuesday, I took the day off because my little one needed to go to the doctor's and we only have one car at the moment. I ended up sick as well, so my little princess curled up on my lap under a blanket on the recliner and we watched Chicken Little, Cars, and Rata-whatever-that-rat-in-the-restaurant one is. :D

Figures... it was a woman that let it drop.

I bet she held onto her purse, though. :lol:

(totally kidding)

Jon

I know whut it wuz ~

An elderly farm couple driving along the road in an old pickup found a little spaceship with a live baby boy in it.

Although the red and blue blankets were too tough to cut with scissors, when the little boy grows up he will still wear them as red, blue and yellow pajamas.

With footies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back