The sky was angry that day...

runnah

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
...like an old man trying to send back soup at a deli.

ss3 by runnah555, on Flickr

ss2 by runnah555, on Flickr

#3 This one I used in camera HDR and was surprised by the results.
ss1 by runnah555, on Flickr

I like #2 best.

#1 with the saturation of #2.
I like the first one more because of the grass in the foreground. It adds more depth to the shot. =)

The photos are nice, but the real winner is the Seinfeld reference ;)

(I like #1 best.)

(Edit: Actually, now I'm wondering about #3 as a pano, or at least with some of the foreground cropped out.
#2 is too close and you miss that sort of sweeping dynamic of the wider shots. But the foreground in #3 is too heavy. Maybe I'll just go back to my original statement: I like #1 best. No extra saturation for me, please. I prefer the subtlety.)

Last edited:
I like the first one more because of the grass in the foreground. It adds more depth to the shot. =)

Yes! #1 with the slightly deeper, more-satisfying saturation level of #2, FTW!!! Mishele always likes more depth, and we can all understand that. She makes good points.

Yes! #1 with the slightly deeper, more-satisfying saturation level of #2, FTW!!! Mishele always likes more depth, and we can all understand that. She makes good points.

Actually the saturation is nearly identical in both. I think it's the darker clouds above that are fooling people.

And yes, mish loves to go deep.

I think there all awesome!

You're right, you had a good looking sky. Only thing lacking for me is a stronger foreground.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back