Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm going on approximately two weeks without a full night's sleep...some of those days getting as little as 3 1/2-4 hours. That might be ok for some, but even when I only get 7 hours, I'm not at my fullest (and I USUALLY get about 7 hours).

So anyway, last night, in my infinite brilliance, even after already feeling the affect of being sleep deprived, I somehow didn't drag myself to bed until after 2:30.

Today I was at the bank to deposit my check...the teller asked me how I was, and how NYC was. I told her, and told her that I'm still feeling great from the trip, despite being really sleep deprived. And then I proceeded to say the following:

"...and it doesn't help that I didn't get myself to bed last night until after 2:30 o'clock."

Yes, that's right folks...I said '2:30 o'clock'.

I can only hope she heard it as "2 or 3 o'clock', and that she doesn't think I'm a complete dumbass.

I thought I was bad, sleep has been a stranger for many years. I seem to wake about 05.30 every day. I just can't have a lay in, even on sundays when I don't have to go to work I'm awake at 05.30.

I thought I was bad, sleep has been a stranger for many years. I seem to wake about 05.30 every day. I just can't have a lay in, even on sundays when I don't have to go to work I'm awake at 05.30.

I totally feel drunk, and I haven't had anything to drink. :p

I think I need sleep.

....but...TOO BAD! I have things to do, people to see, places to go. I can sleep later.....maybe.

Lately, when I get out of bed and look into the bathroom mirror...I look for the 'healing brush' icon so that I can fix the bags under my eyes. Then I realize that this is real life and not Photoshop. :roll:

You funny!
girl (14).gif

the longest ive stayed awake for was 3 days, i was a jabbing wreck and look ed like a zombie by the end of it

four to five hours of sleep for two weeks straight. I hear ya, corry.

If you take some liquid benadryl like half an hour before you want to get sleepy, that helps. Then again, so does a little alcohol in the blood. But, uh, you didn't hear that one from me?

Mind you, i'm someone who will sleep more than I'm awake if you let me.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back