What's new

The story of that picture...

Silchuki14

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 22, 2013
Messages
46
Reaction score
4
Location
Quebec, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
What do you think it is?

I think I did well with it, even if I already know that it doesn't answer all questions. Also, C&C on technical things would be appreciated. (Like all my pictures, there is prolly too much dead space somewhere lol)

$29082013-original234.webp

Thanks in advance!
 
The guy heard ilovemycam's last story behind his pic. :Joker:
 
Looks like a day hiker has made an ascent to a landing or rest area, or maybe the summit, and is sitting down and resting. Maybe somewhere on a high mountain peak that is climbed a lot in the warm weather season by day hikers.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom