the stress of the News is getting to me

So I stopped by my mental health provider on the way home from work. Be safe everyone!

i-7qMkWJ2-L.jpg
Now that's the spirit! Get out there in the bush with Mike and have a couple "shots" of "Wild Turkey" together. A six pack of Corona as a chaser would be great!

The movie Airplane had great one-liners about I picked the wrong day to quit (blank).
Good catch! That’s what I was going for.

My mom used to tell me not to dwell on the bad things, that it's not healthy. I felt like crud the others day from all the constant negativity in main stream news so I took mom's advice and attacked that awful feeling by going down to Myakka River State Park and spending the day there taking pictures. What a relief to get away from it all. I highly recommend if you're feeling the strain from all this to get out for a day to enjoy nature with your camera and stay positive & healthy.

My mom used to tell me not to dwell on the bad things, that it's not healthy. I felt like crud the others day from all the constant negativity in main stream news so I took mom's advice and attacked that awful feeling by going down to Myakka River State Park and spending the day there taking pictures. What a relief to get away from it all. I highly recommend if you're feeling the strain from all this to get out for a day to enjoy nature with your camera and stay positive & healthy.
your mom was a smart mom.. we need to stay positive to fight back.. glad you enjoyed your day away from it all

Most reactions

Back