NellyG TPF Noob! Joined Mar 29, 2013 Messages 64 Reaction score 24 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 14, 2013 #1 C&C welcome! Something about this shot I took just catches my eye and I wanted to get others opinion on it.
C&C welcome! Something about this shot I took just catches my eye and I wanted to get others opinion on it.
NellyG TPF Noob! Joined Mar 29, 2013 Messages 64 Reaction score 24 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 15, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 No cc from anyone?? Is that good or bad lol Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
Starskream666 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 6, 2011 Messages 598 Reaction score 56 Location England, West Yorkshire Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 15, 2013 #3 The white balance looks off as the shirt looks orange. I'd probably prefer it in black n white aswell
The white balance looks off as the shirt looks orange. I'd probably prefer it in black n white aswell
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 15, 2013 Moderator 🛠️ #4 Neither; usually that means it's good enough to not garner any critique, but not so good as to nominated for POTM... I like the image, and my only thought is that I would like to have seen just a little more detail in the blacks.
Neither; usually that means it's good enough to not garner any critique, but not so good as to nominated for POTM... I like the image, and my only thought is that I would like to have seen just a little more detail in the blacks.
NellyG TPF Noob! Joined Mar 29, 2013 Messages 64 Reaction score 24 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 15, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Thank you very much for the advice and tips. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2