invisible Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Mar 10, 2007 Messages 5,213 Reaction score 983 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 20, 2008 #1 I hate how I overexposed one of the sunflowers in the background, but I will say it was just a creative licence... Last edited: Oct 3, 2009
I hate how I overexposed one of the sunflowers in the background, but I will say it was just a creative licence...
A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 21, 2008 #2 Very pretty. I like the texture, I guess it's called. The depth of field is great. I like the flowers in the background.
Very pretty. I like the texture, I guess it's called. The depth of field is great. I like the flowers in the background.
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 21, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #3 Nice, the blown highlight in the back is minor and can easily be touched up in PP.
invisible Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Mar 10, 2007 Messages 5,213 Reaction score 983 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 30, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks for the feedback, guys. I really like this picture, and sooner or later I will learn how to photoshop the blown up bits.
Thanks for the feedback, guys. I really like this picture, and sooner or later I will learn how to photoshop the blown up bits.