The Sunny Side | A Bridge | Big-Stopper

I definitely see the benefit of having the ability to do one during the day. I think some of the effects of it I still haven't quite got on board with? Not to say bad, just it is different. some things take time to get used to I guess. One reason I do take a interest is It would limit my own shooting less and give me more adjustment room and options. Instead of having to wait until six oclock at night or have a f16 I could shoot slower at three in the afternoon with a f14, or something.
Guess I see the benefit of having more options (especially if you don't want to wait or plan your night and day around something)

Yeah. ND filters like this make landscapes at high-noon a lot more fun [emoji106]

Very nice, love the streaks in the clouds ... the only thing I *might* change (or maybe not!) is to shop out the graffiti on the right hand side of the bridge.

BTW, what is this Black Ice I hear you guys speaking of? I googled it, but didn't find very much ...

Very nice, love the streaks in the clouds ... the only thing I *might* change (or maybe not!) is to shop out the graffiti on the right hand side of the bridge.

BTW, what is this Black Ice I hear you guys speaking of? I googled it, but didn't find very much ...

I prefer to call it black glass--it's the Lee Big Stopper, a 100mm square 10-stop filter.

And thanks! I chose to leave that in... Something's I remove to simplify a subject but that just seemed to "speak" to the bridge--before they repainted it it was covered in graffiti.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back