The super-macro guessing game

Hobbes - I'm thinking all kinds of stuff...give us a hint!

It's something that you use every day. It's not usually icky but everything is when you're this close. It causes a very enlightening experience.

I've been with Trig from the start, believing that this may be a bar of soap.

Is it a bar of soap???

Okay, it's not a bar of soap, but you're on the right track that those are letters......in fact, if you moved the object there would be other letters that say something else .... :)

It's something that you use every day. -Yes
It's not usually icky but everything is when you're this close. -Yes
It causes a very enlightening experience. -Yes

My guess is narcotics :roll:

My real guess is that thoes letters say ON, the other letters say OFF, and i'd have to agree with a lightswitch.

I didn't know lightswitches have letters on them!! I shall have to study mine more closely.

Ding, ding, ding....we have a winner! It is a light switch. I'll take a full sized picture of it and post it soon.

Who's gonna be next????

Malteaser, European light switches haven't got any words written on them, neither German nor British ones, I'd assume. Which is maybe why you couldn't guess it right.

But now, Corry, come one: put up another macro pic (I'm glad I was all wrong about my "bar of soap" - I can't do any macros that come that close to things that they make you wonder what it is, either).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back