The temptation and frustration of a squirrel

Mikhal

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
He tried for about 30 minutes but the squirrel buster feeder got the better of him. It was fascination to watch him and his thought process on how to beat the feeder, but ultimately he moved on.

squirrel0868.jpg

squirrel0879.jpg

squirrel0880.jpg

Little b&$&%ds. Always emptying my feeders. I may have to up my game and get one like yours.

Nice pictures and I really do like squirrels, just not on my feeder or in my rafters.

Little b&$&%ds. Always emptying my feeders. I may have to up my game and get one like yours.

Nice pictures and I really do like squirrels, just not on my feeder or in my rafters.

There's always teaching them to eat lead...

I've considered it.

I waged all-out war on them a few years ago with a high-quality pellet rifle.

I've since had a change of heart and I hang the feeder from a high branch with a long string. So far only one has ever figured out how to get to it. He was removed from the gene-pool.

Thanks! I was surprised that it took a squirrel two weeks to find the feeder, I was skeptical that it would work as advertised but it did. I don't mind if they eat off the ground I just don't want them emptying the feeder.

Most reactions

Back