The things mother nature can do with water at the beach

Harpper

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that these pictures are exposed correctly on most people's monitors. I intentionally underexposed these shots a little to get the mood I wanted so they may look way too dark for some viewers. Although if your monitor is set very bright then may look faded or overexposed....Anyway, comments are much appreciated.

beachbw1.jpg

beachbw2.jpg

beachbw6.jpg

beachbw3.jpg

beachbw7a.jpg

These pics look great on my monitor ; good balance of light and dark...
I really like the contrast of the white ocean foam against the dark of the rocks here.
Pictures two and four are the standouts for me.
Great stuff :thumbsup: !!

:cheer:

perfectly exposed on my monitor, must really saw the light really rocks in pics 2 & 4 but the others are quite good.

So did you make a mad rush at the tide, snap a few shops and make run for it, well that my method anyways :D

Neat!

1, 4 my fav

For some reason #s 2 and 4 look the best on my crappy little work monitor, but it's easy to spot that they are all nice exposures. These are beautiful B&Ws; I just love 'em!! :)

Beautiful...the way the water and froth is captured as if frozen. I agree with most, 2 & 4 are brilliant!

The others are nice too tho ;)

Thanks everyone for looking and commenting. I'm glad the exposure looks correct for some of you at least. ;)

vonnagy said:
So did you make a mad rush at the tide, snap a few shops and make run for it, well that my method anyways :D
I used to do that but I couldn't get the shots I wanted, so this time I got into the water and stayed there. I just had to becareful with my camera but I'm glad I did. :D

drdan said:
Maybe you could sell one to a bottled water company, all that splashing water literally made me thirsty, a real sense of movement in the pictures.
Lol. I'll keep that in mind drdan. I'm starting to get thirsty too. :wink:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back