The Third Kind

I smell an Emo kid.

The op have been posted several pictures in the forum, and he wants to take good pictures, but he doesn't know how. He doesn't know how to connect his title and statement to his pictures. I think you guys should help him.

He doesn't know how to connect his title and statement to his pictures.
Not so sure about it. Is he outside the convenances ? Looks like. Is that bad ?

Or, he has fun with us... :biglaugh:

Sicboi, if you are still there and alive, sell your HP p&s camera and get a decent dslr. Dslr is easier to shoot, and you can shoot like a pro. If you want to keep your hp, then don't shoot indoor. You don't understand how camera works. Just better shooting outdoor in the morning or evening. Read about compositions. Don't shoot random subject. Think about the subject and compose it before you shoot. Don't put nonsense words about your photo. Have some meaningful words, so we can relate and understand. There is nothing wrong with your English. You understand what you read. You just have to write clearer, so we can also understand. Take your times, put on some efforts, and you will be okay.

Last edited:
Sicboi, if you are still there and alive, sell your HP p&s camera and get a decent dslr. Dslr is easier to shoot, and you can shoot like a pro. If you want to keep your hp, then don't shoot indoor. You don't understand how camera works. Just better shooting outdoor in the morning or evening. Read about compositions. Don't shoot random subject. Think about the subject and compose it before you shoot. Don't put nonsense words about your photo. Have some meaningful words, so we can relate and understand. There is nothing wrong with your English. You understand what you read. You just have to write clearer, so we can also understand. Take your times, put on some efforts, and you will be okay.
In essence logical advise about the base approach to photography. Learn. The single best thing about learning the rules of photography and composition is to know how and when break them in the most effective way. :D

Well, people who we pass by we dare not even ever see ever again. They stay. Those we could interact with totally pass us by and those people literally don't exist. Literally. This happens as soon as they leave the visual field for good. I never intended to take this picture.
I'm with ya, and completely agree. It really all boils down to the weather and the attitude of those you are interacting with. But it is certain that they not so sure what anyone is trying to convey. It's strictly due to the visual field of the beholder. And if anyone does understand what our opinion is, all I can say is. Also... Bunnies

Most reactions

New Topics

Back