The Third Kind

No selfies. Maybe his cousin?

Well, people who we pass by we dare not even ever see ever again. They stay. Those we could interact with totally pass us by and those people literally don't exist. Literally. This happens as soon as they leave the visual field for good. I never intended to take this picture.

Sicboi, may I ask you a question?
Is English not your first language? I ask this in all seriousness, because I am having some difficulty understanding not just your photos, but your responses. Your location says Highland, but that could be a city in the US, or Scotland, or probably anywhere else, so it doesn't really tell me whether you may have a different native language.

Your location says Highland, but that could be a city in the US, or Scotland, or probably anywhere else, so it doesn't really tell me whether you may have a different native language.

It could mean he uses illegal drugs. That would definitely explain his responses :p

English is my first language, and yes I do own a computer (FXG).

Well sure, I often ponder the meaning of my existence while I'm at the grocery store. Well, when I'm not looking around for Beef Jerky or pretending I'm not actually reading the covers of the celebrity gossip mags while I'm waiting in the line at the checkout.

I am guilty of the latter as well. Ironically I could care less about the stuff but someone's always in a bathing suit and its hard to not zone in on that, you know what I mean?

Well sure, I often ponder the meaning of my existence while I'm at the grocery store. Well, when I'm not looking around for Beef Jerky or pretending I'm not actually reading the covers of the celebrity gossip mags while I'm waiting in the line at the checkout.

I am guilty of the latter as well. Ironically I could care less about the stuff but someone's always in a bathing suit and its hard to not zone in on that, you know what I mean?

Oh ya, right there with you. I also get a huge kick out of the National Enquirer style stuff with the completely outlandish front covers screaming about two headed babies and space aliens. I just can't help myself, makes me laugh. Lol

Contemplation over the meaning of questioning the meaning aside: Is that motion-blur or is the entire photo just out of focus?

Well, people who we pass by we dare not even ever see ever again. They stay. Those we could interact with totally pass us by and those people literally don't exist. Literally. This happens as soon as they leave the visual field for good. I never intended to take this picture.
Don't listen to them. From what I've seen of the art world, if you continue describing your photographs the way you just did in this quote, you will be selling them for $3,000,000 each at Sotheby's in no time.

You'll never ever have to deal with these naysayers ever again... Literally.

So.....what the hell are you talking about?

Well, I certainly like his work and he should use this response as his artist statement when he gets his own show.

He shoots random, trite, boring stuff that is out of focus,badly composed, and really, rather pointless. Reminds me of some of the stuff I shoot. I know and feel his angst. Carry on sicboi.....

Thank you for clarifying that.

Because if English wasn't your first language, I was perfectly willing to cut you some slack, but as it is…your responses are something like how I imagine it would be to carry on a conversation with the Mad Hatter.
Since your photos are simply NOT intriguing TO ME, and your responses typically make no sense to me, I'll now know in the future to simply use my time elsewhere.

Thank you for clarifying that.

Because if English wasn't your first language, I was perfectly willing to cut you some slack, but as it is…your responses are something like how I imagine it would be to carry on a conversation with the Mad Hatter.
Since your photos are simply NOT intriguing TO ME, and your responses typically make no sense to me, I'll now know in the future to simply use my time elsewhere.

Macrame is nice, from what I hear. Lol. I readly admit I don't get it either. I had to give up all my angst years ago when I realized it was just an excuse and frankly in the real world people are just tired of excuses. But I figure whatever floats the guys boat.

^ Harsh but true. I can forgive you bad photos, we all took arbitrarily bad photos at some point or weirdly like ones nobody else does. I can forgive you poor english (only sort of if it's your first language). I can forgive ... eccentricity. But all at the same time + no apparent interest in actual critique is a bit much.

Most reactions

Back