The Three Towers ... and a Barn

colnago1331

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
On a cold morning about a week ago I was able to get out before sunrise and drive up to one of the area reservoirs and get some shots in. Unfortunately, I had fewer clouds than I would've liked. C&C is obviously welcome....

Piers2.jpg

Piers1.jpg

On my way back, in the daylight, I drove by this barn. I'm on the fence with it. I like it, but I think I need to go back at sunset when the sun is lighting up the solid side of the barn.

Dilapidated1.jpg

The first shot is decent but I would like to see the three posts in line with each other for composition (not sure if that is doable with your location) but the right idea is there. Maybe take a little more prep time and clean the dust off the lens because I see some spots that degrade the image(especially the one above the sunrise.

Was this image hand held? Doesn't look as sharp as I would hope but I think a few more attempts, this will be a money shot for sure!

The barn image just looks like a shot of a barn to me. I like the angle but the dull lighting on 90% of the image doesn't do any justice of what I think you were trying to capture. Just a better time frame for the shot maybe and a tripod.

Keep at it and I can't wait to see take two of the shots. Nice job.

I like the angle of the barn shot. It's not a wall hanger, but it's interesting and the exposure it salvagable.
I'm indifferent towards the pylons. It's a "nice" photo with the sunset and foreground rocks, but it leaves me kind'a.... meh

Most reactions

Back