What's new

The tiny derelict structure

Adam is a good example of "It is the photographer not the camera". Sorry adam, I dont mean to talk $hit about your equipment, but you get kick ass images from that sony A230! From now on when there is a noob complaining about their pictures with their consumer camera I am going to link them to your website. Keep up the good work!
Oh thankyou Schwettylens I am honored! :blushing: Haha I have had that too many times, people thinking I take snapshots with my dinky A230 :lol: But I got to give it to Sony that the A230 is a brute in its class and I will keep this camera as long as I can even if I get a new camera :D
 
i think you took a break; so happy welcome. I feel the same problem as others have mentioned about it. if you are not projecting the construction there, it is a wonderful shot
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom