MrsMoo TPF Noob! Joined Nov 10, 2008 Messages 209 Reaction score 1 Location Fife, Scotland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 11, 2009 #1 I was out and about, taking photos to show people in Oz what my hometown is like. I took this shot, and I must say I'm quite proud of it, no editing at the moment
I was out and about, taking photos to show people in Oz what my hometown is like. I took this shot, and I must say I'm quite proud of it, no editing at the moment
kanmai TPF Noob! Joined Nov 29, 2008 Messages 133 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 11, 2009 #2 Good
Mersad TPF Noob! Joined Aug 11, 2008 Messages 1,165 Reaction score 1 Location Sarajevo, Bosna i Hercegovina Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 11, 2009 #3 I would crop it tighter and work on the blow-out sky in post. Here is a fix edit:
xtort- TPF Noob! Joined Jan 1, 2009 Messages 236 Reaction score 0 Location Indianapolis, IN Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 12, 2009 #4 Too centered in the frame. Mersad's edit works pretty well. Good subject choice.