THE TRIUMPHANT RETURN OF....

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
the bace....

FRIDAY THREAD!!!!

Hope everyone has a good weekend lined up.

Tonight I'm gonna go take some pics at the Chinese lantern festival or something at Ontario place.

I have a date on Saturday. Gonna go look at some art and drink all night at Toronto's Nuit Blanche art thing. Prolly take some pictures there too.

Anyone got anything planned!!???

Well dang. :x I thought this was gonna be a returning member, someone groovy we haven't seen in a while, like Matt Dowdy or something. :mrgreen:

Anyway.

I have an arts festival tomorrow. Will be up at the crack of dawn. Supposed to be GORGEOUS weather, so it will be crowded and full of music and happy people - the best kind! :D

And I'm off today, updating the biz cards and doing a little pre-loading.

Happy Friday, peeps!

It will be the movies with friends tomorrow night, and something to drink afterwards, I hope. The film is long, well over 2 1/2 hours ... but still ... I am sure we'll be parched by the time we come out. We will HAVE TO go for a drink, I think!!!

Going to the movies is nothing I do often, so it is something special I got lined up (for a change). Usually my weekends are the epitome of boredom.

The good thing about this coming weekend is that with our National Holiday included on Tuesday and "faire le pond" on Monday, it only ends on Wednesday :biggrin: !!!

Guys you're making the Friday thread feel bad.

bace said:

Hoping for Matthew to come back is nothing to feel bad about. :) IT WOULD BE SOMETHING TO CELEBRATE! :p

Oh, and I have nothing planned this weekend. And that sucks. I NEEEEED something to do.

bace said:
Stop whining! :x

We're saying happy stuff, too. :sun:

Oh, I spelled Matty's name wrong up there. There's an "e" in there at the end, I think.

So Bace, speaking of Matt reminds me of the old "raver" pic he used to post here to torture you....been to any raves lately? Or are you over all that kinda thing?

I always think of Bace looking like that raver! :lol:

Well tomorrow hopefully I'll be going out to watch a stage rally, if my wife will let me!

It's one of those events I've been going to every year now and wouldn't feel right missing it.

Oh and Sunday is RC Racing. I might try to get some photos both days but usually I'm too busy running the RC racing to get any time with the camera. :(

terri said:
Stop whining! :x

We're saying happy stuff, too. :sun:

Oh, I spelled Matty's name wrong up there. There's an "e" in there at the end, I think.

So Bace, speaking of Matt reminds me of the old "raver" pic he used to post here to torture you....been to any raves lately? Or are you over all that kinda thing?

They're not really "raves" anymore. Here in Toronto they made it illegal to use big government owned warehouses. And they made it law that you had to have so many paid off duty cops there. They basically made it impossible to make money as a promoter for big spaces to be used.

Which I commend them for.

Now the music is the same but it's in clubs in the main clubbing district. All 19+ and legal and what not. So..I still listen to the music, but instead of doing chemical drugs and dancing like a prick. I drink Stella and stand by the bar looking good, or take pictures of people doing drugs and dancing like pricks.

I don't even pay to get into these things because I'm a famous photographer. I even get V.I.P. passes so I can mingle with the famous dj's. One time Ed Rush almost came to my old loft to play poker, but some tart made him go back to the hotel with her. Bloody women.

Nothing big planned...the usual, you know, like flying across the country to surprise your husband for your anniversary ;) :mrgreen:

Alison said:
Nothing big planned...the usual, you know, like flying across the country to surprise your husband for your anniversary ;) :mrgreen:

He'd better be in then! :lol:

Hang on, how will it be a surprise if you post it on here first? Surely he's gonna read it before you get there? :confused:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back