THE TRIUMPHANT RETURN OF....

:lol: I flew in last night and thanks to some good friends with creative streaks we managed to keep it a surprise right to the end. :D

If I replied to this thread on friday I would have said "IT'S On". Premiere of "Trial & Air" by the incomparable Darrell Miller. http://www.stormshow.com/
Followed by Lorrin (Bassnecter) at the Brew Pub.

The film is great of course. Tons of people showed up to both showings. More like social hour as opposed to watching the movie. Needless to say I am going to have to buy the movie so I can really watch it.

Now we knew the Brew Pub may not be the best place for Lorrin. Boy were we right. The lights were blown within one minute of his set. That was fine because the music was still playing. Can not say that we fit in with the Brew Pub crowd. We all had a good time, but they were staying close to the bar wondering where these freaks came from. That was weird; then the cops shut the deal down 45 minutes later.

Have to say that I used to hold up the bar as well. Theses days I find the music way to moving and spiritual to stand there. Same with a lot of people I know. Plus we dress HOT.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back