The Two Greatest Pictures in the World

Verbal

$100
Reaction score
Okay, not really... they pretty much suck, but I just wanted your attention.

This was just taken from my kitchen window, so I had limited options for composition, lol.

and this one's pretty dull, but I felt the need to post two pictures per thread.

Scarlett_Phoenix said:
I really like the first, I wish I had a view like that from my kitchen window. :)

Thanks. =) I love that mountain... on a clear day, when the sun is just about to set, the top of that mountain and nothing else is lit up brilliantly, it's awesome.

Verbal said:
Thanks. =) I love that mountain... on a clear day, when the sun is just about to set, the top of that mountain and nothing else is lit up brilliantly, it's awesome.

Now I am jealous.......:grumpy: :p lol.

The second image is good too, it has good leading lines, is simple with nothing distracting. :thumbup:

can I have your kitchen? :mrgreen:

I'm jealous, too! My kitchen view is my back yard and the house behind our lot. :lol:

That's a lovely shot, Jon. That bit of mist sets it off. :thumbup:

wow, i really like those! Both are very nice! The first one goes really good with the song Cinderella by the Wall Flowers, in the first verse. Which is what I was listening to when i saw it :lol:

I was about to say the same thing about having the kitchen window. Nice view!

Both are great, but I believe I prefer the second one due to all of the 'leading lines'.

Peanuts said:
I was about to say the same thing about having the kitchen window. Nice view!

Both are great, but I believe I prefer the second one due to all of the 'leading lines'.

Really? Cool, I'm glad you like it!

Congratulations to your bout of modesty, Verbal! :D :greenpbl:
You make people come to your thread! ;)

That view from outside your kitchen window is ... wow!
My house offers me many different views, but none is without any houses from our immediate neighbourhood. Despite our living "in the boonies", there's no unrestricted view into nature to be had from any of our windows...!

But I also like the second, the "dull" picture. "Leading lines" or "vanishing points" are the thing here and I am a big fan of vanishing point pics!

Most reactions

Back