Thanks. =) I love that mountain... on a clear day, when the sun is just about to set, the top of that mountain and nothing else is lit up brilliantly, it's awesome.
Thanks. =) I love that mountain... on a clear day, when the sun is just about to set, the top of that mountain and nothing else is lit up brilliantly, it's awesome.
wow, i really like those! Both are very nice! The first one goes really good with the song Cinderella by the Wall Flowers, in the first verse. Which is what I was listening to when i saw it
Congratulations to your bout of modesty, Verbal! :greenpbl:
You make people come to your thread!
That view from outside your kitchen window is ... wow!
My house offers me many different views, but none is without any houses from our immediate neighbourhood. Despite our living "in the boonies", there's no unrestricted view into nature to be had from any of our windows...!
But I also like the second, the "dull" picture. "Leading lines" or "vanishing points" are the thing here and I am a big fan of vanishing point pics!