The Ultimate Sprinkler

Soul Rebel

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took this today at Carrie Blake park before I headed home from dropping my girlfriend off. While everybody else was in awe over the beautiful scenery I was taking pictures of the sprinkler, lol. I think I got some odd looks. Oh well.

sprinkler.jpg

Thanks for looking...

all those trees around and you show us a picture of a sprinkler on wheels? :banghead: :confused:

j/k :mrgreen: it actually came out nice. the sky is a beautful color too.

song2006 said:
all those trees around and you show us a picture of a sprinkler on wheels? :banghead: :confused:

j/k :mrgreen: it actually came out nice. the sky is a beautful color too.

:lol:

I am spoiled. All these trees. Such beautiful scenery. Sometimes I get bored and go looking for things most people just walk by. Like the sprinkler. I found it amazing. Nobody else gave it a second look. Besides, it was a hot day and I was trying to figure out if I could get the thing home...:mrgreen:

But you only did in the photo?
Still ... it has a kind of cooling effect .... and I like how you managed to capture the pulse, if you know what I mean? The interruption in the ... what would you call that water that had gone through that jet?

Im not sure what you would call it actually. Id say intermitten spray but that sounds too weird. Hmm. We should invent a word, lol.

I have 2 more shots that ill try getting up tomorrow (or, since its 2AM, later today)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back