The Underpass

Yup, the blue is gone. It's yellow tinted now. ;)

Still a good image though - either way. If it were I, I would have selected only the ceiling area, or selected just the darks in select by color tool, for the edit.

....I do not have those tools, I have a limited income and a limited desire for advanced post work I can't justify paying for advanced photo-editing software.

I hear ya. I'm not trying to push the issue but do you know about The Gimp? Gimp along with F-Spot is pretty much identical to Adobe PS and Adobe Bridge, except they're free. ;)

I hear ya. I'm not trying to push the issue but do you know about The Gimp? Gimp along with F-Spot is pretty much identical to Adobe PS and Adobe Bridge, except they're free. ;)

I've heard some bad reviews on gimp and have steered clear due to failures in my primary use of software of this nature on top of that I am having a hard enough time figuring out new software as it is. Trying to learn two at once would be hell....;) Once I get Illustrator figured out I might see if I can inherit a copy of Photoshop but that will all depend on some variables.

Oh, you're learning Illustrator. Sweet! It's a good tool, I still use it sometimes. I had to use it everyday for 2 years about 20 years ago. I think it was called Ilustrator88 at the time. I'm really amazed by how much it's remained the same in all that time. Great tool for product manuals!!!

Oh, you're learning Illustrator. Sweet! It's a good tool, I still use it sometimes. I had to use it everyday for 2 years about 20 years ago. I think it was called Ilustrator88 at the time. I'm really amazed by how much it's remained the same in all that time. Great tool for product manuals!!!

Yeah, Illustrator 10, I enherited some time ago from a friend who was upgrading to the next one or something to that effect. Even then once I had it I grew dissapointed with it and went back to MS Photodraw for my drawings (witch I still use for a lot of things) but now I am finding I need some of the tools it has in various applications, so I am figuring it out.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back