What's new

"The Upturned Claw"

Helius

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 15, 2012
Messages
20
Reaction score
1
Location
United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I call this one the "Upturned Claw." The film is Kodak Extar 100 120mm. Please feel free to let me know what you think. I'm eager to hear suggestions / critiques.

$The Upturned Claw.webp

You can see a higher resolution version at Impact Camera Photography
 
Is the claw the truck or the tree whtout leaves?
 
To me, the "upturned claw" is a reference to the metal pice at the end of the truck. But, what I like most about this image is the stark similarity in angularity between the leafless tree and the back of the truck. So, you might be able to argue either!
 
I think I would like to see an image panning the camera right and cropping out the truck entirely.
 
hmmm... doesn't do anything for me at all... just confuses me as to what the subject is supposed to be....
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom