The Vatican Rome Italy

JRE313

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is what i came up with. tried to go with realism here but not very impressed with it.
I don't now what else to do.

http://www.thephotoforum.com/photos/showphoto.php?photo=22533&title=the-vatican1&cat=500
The_Vatican1.jpg

tried to go with realism here but not very impressed with it.

Drugs, maybe? ala Timothy Leary... after all, a lot of HDR looks like something he would probably think of as normal! :)

nice shot.. and the processing is reasonable! You really don't have to HDR the whole world, you know! :)

Last edited:
There is an image......

The_Vatican1.jpg

Better?

If you want to see how others would process this, you could always post the original exposures.

what browser are you on, Bynx?

Firefox, Mac OSX 10.6.8
I dont have this problem often, in fact this is the first time on this site I believe. I can see other images on other threads.

Firefox, Mac OSX 10.6.8
I dont have this problem often, in fact this is the first time on this site I believe. I can see other images on other threads.

interesting.... clear your cache and history (if you know how!).. be careful not to kill passwords and such, if you use that feature.

I used just the standard image code when I double posted it for you ... so unless is something to do with his host, I have no idea! Is the forum Safari compatible? Does that work? Trying uninstalling and reinstalling FF. I don't work on Macs anymore (been about 10 years).. so have no idea past that! :) (cept maybe buy a PC)! lol!

Here is the link he used... http://www.thephotoforum.com/photos/data/500/medium/The_Vatican1.jpg

Buy a PC ....... hahahahahaha thats the funniest one Ive heard in a long time. I cant remember a funnier one in fact. I am going to get a PC laptop to enable me to run Portrait Pro, but for no other reason. I hate even touching one let alone using it. I feel the same about Safari. So I wonder why its only this picture I cant see. I see pics on other threads here just fine. Maybe its the pics source?

Buy a PC ....... hahahahahaha thats the funniest one Ive heard in a long time. I cant remember a funnier one in fact. I am going to get a PC laptop to enable me to run Portrait Pro, but for no other reason. I hate even touching one let alone using it. I feel the same about Safari. So I wonder why its only this picture I cant see. I see pics on other threads here just fine. Maybe its the pics source?

maybe.. that is why I posted the source... so you could check it! He is using the forum. You did see the link, yes? h t t p : / / w w w . thephotoforum.com/photos/data/500/medium/The_Vatican1.jpg

Oh, now after seeing your link CG, Im able to see the image. Its not bad, but the shadow areas have no detail and are too dark.

Oh, now after seeing your link CG, Im able to see the image. Its not bad, but the shadow areas have no detail and are too dark.

Oh.. you mean it looks more realistic? lol!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back