Raymond J Barlow TPF Noob! Joined Jan 28, 2005 Messages 5,136 Reaction score 153 Location Grimsby, Ontario Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 7, 2006 #16 awesome shots buddy, the band leader rocks!
monicam TPF Noob! Joined Mar 14, 2006 Messages 625 Reaction score 0 Apr 7, 2006 #17 all shots are great..i love the 3 and 4th one..aheheh. pretty awesome..
woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 7, 2006 #18 The whole series is HOT! I really like that you included a portion of the cross that the glasses were sitting on :thumbup:
The whole series is HOT! I really like that you included a portion of the cross that the glasses were sitting on :thumbup:
SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 83 Apr 7, 2006 #19 the 3rd one is totally sweet, there all cool... but i like that one the best, nice colors
Chiller Mental case Joined Dec 14, 2003 Messages 9,739 Reaction score 271 Location F@cking Hell Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 7, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #20 Thanks soo much everyone for your kind words. I really appreciate it.
M Mansi TPF Noob! Joined May 13, 2005 Messages 3,448 Reaction score 187 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 8, 2006 #21 awesome stuff chiller ! love the reflections in the first two beautiful colors in the third and sweet light in the fourth im loving the bw portrait there in the last..! great shots carl!!! show more
awesome stuff chiller ! love the reflections in the first two beautiful colors in the third and sweet light in the fourth im loving the bw portrait there in the last..! great shots carl!!! show more
duncanp No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 15, 2005 Messages 3,390 Reaction score 43 Location Sheffield Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 8, 2006 #22 Fantastic photos, good use of lighting and reflections :thumbup: nice to see you post outside the darkside forum... now get back in before your skin shrivels up in the pure, clean light
Fantastic photos, good use of lighting and reflections :thumbup: nice to see you post outside the darkside forum... now get back in before your skin shrivels up in the pure, clean light
Mohain TPF Noob! Joined Dec 29, 2005 Messages 1,863 Reaction score 11 Location London, England. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 8, 2006 #23 Awesome stuff Chiller. :thumbup:
Chiller Mental case Joined Dec 14, 2003 Messages 9,739 Reaction score 271 Location F@cking Hell Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 8, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #24 Thanks so much everyone. I appreciate it duncanp....yeah...I gotta come out every now and then...but I will be back in the dark side again soon.
Thanks so much everyone. I appreciate it duncanp....yeah...I gotta come out every now and then...but I will be back in the dark side again soon.
JonK I want MORE!! Joined May 19, 2005 Messages 3,568 Reaction score 140 Location Manitoba, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 8, 2006 #25 great set :thumbup: love the butterfly and excellent control of the exposure in the BW.