What's new

The View From Cabot Square

The way you crop off the fountain to make it look like a vast body of water is extremely awesome!
 
dman thats good. I love how the building is right in the centre lined up wit the fountain
 
l-u-v-l-y mate!

I'm cranking on the architectural details...until I look at the peculuarity in the clouds...****, then I see all the motion of the water.

Well done.
 
Awesome detail, and very masculine on several levels. I would PS the HSBC sign off the left nut.

-Shea
 
Great shot, the detail, contrast and blacks are spot on.

I wouldn't have composed it any other way, but the symmetry of the whole area from that view almost irritates me... but thats another matter and unless you're good at moving buildings...

Love the shot! Great post work... though I might remove the two small darker bits of sky on each side if I was the sort to be picky. :biggrin: Once I spotted them I couldn't stop looking attem.
 
^^^ Ahh, I thought the location looked kinda familiar! Really good post-processing on it...love the sky especially.

cheers

thats a great shot. Love everything about it :)

thanks mate

gorgeous, everything about it. i love the water especially tho.

many thanks

Great shot! The fact that the whole picture looks kinda symmetrical is what makes the shot IMO. Nice job. :)

cheers

The way you crop off the fountain to make it look like a vast body of water is extremely awesome!

thank you

WOW :) Great shot!

thanks

dman thats good. I love how the building is right in the centre lined up wit the fountain

l-u-v-l-y mate!

I'm cranking on the architectural details...until I look at the peculuarity in the clouds...****, then I see all the motion of the water.

Well done.

cheers

^^This! I love this!

cheers

Awesome detail, and very masculine on several levels. I would PS the HSBC sign off the left nut.

-Shea

thanks, but I think I'll leave the nuts alone :lol:

Great shot, the detail, contrast and blacks are spot on.

I wouldn't have composed it any other way, but the symmetry of the whole area from that view almost irritates me... but thats another matter and unless you're good at moving buildings...

Love the shot! Great post work... though I might remove the two small darker bits of sky on each side if I was the sort to be picky. :biggrin: Once I spotted them I couldn't stop looking attem.

damn you and your eye for detail, I hadn't even noticed those dark bits :lol: well they are gone now

I'm no that good at moving buildings, although the so called security guards believe I'm always trying to destroy with a camera for some reason ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom