The Wall of OPTIMISM

I shot a few more today:

$_MG_0001.jpg$_MG_0003.jpg$_MG_0006.jpg$_MG_0012.jpg$_MG_0016.jpg

Another really nice set. :) I really like the more expressive shots .. lots of fun personality in those.

#1 and #3

You're gettin out there and doing it, which is great. I like that you're trying to shoot coherent bodies of work, that's easier said than done.

The ability to conceive an idea, and shoot the whole thing start to finish, especially the finish, a big part of what separates the working photographer from the dilettante. As a dilettante, I know all too well that it can turn in to work when you have to finish it. I'm great at starting, though!

You're gettin out there and doing it, which is great. I like that you're trying to shoot coherent bodies of work, that's easier said than done.

The ability to conceive an idea, and shoot the whole thing start to finish, especially the finish, a big part of what separates the working photographer from the dilettante. As a dilettante, I know all too well that it can turn in to work when you have to finish it. I'm great at starting, though!
Well this project is coming straight from the heart and I love doing it, so I'm not too worried about it. Just trying to spread the optimism and inspiration.

Can I get one that says antagonist?

I like these too, good shots and reminds us all that good photographs can be obtained with skill, knowledge of how to apply it and a bit of vision and connecting with the subject is essential.

I'd try these kind of shots myself but I know they wouldn't turn out as good.

I'd try these kind of shots myself but I know they wouldn't turn out as good.
Throw that pessimistic attitude away! Of course you could do something like this, and they may even turn out better.

The quality of this photo isn't so great, but this is the physical manifestation of this project so far in my own bedroom. Now that I have a photo printer I am really excited to have these projects to be creative with in physical forms.
$1013183_10200763050213091_43999585_n.jpg

Most reactions

Back