What's new

The "Warm up Mishelle" thread

EIngerson

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jul 20, 2011
Messages
3,544
Reaction score
1,651
Location
San Diego, California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Heard you could use some relief from the cold. Here's a start. This was yesterday here in Okinawa, Japan.

Everyone post pics of warm places so Mishele can get out of her funk. lol

Gala-3 by Ingerson Photo, on Flickr
 
Last edited:
I'd post a photo of my self au natural, but you said "warm up" not "burst into flames".
 
Good call. Wouldn't want to add to global warming.
 
I can't even walk down the frozen food aisle fully clothed.
 
Thanks, Elingerson!! I needed that. We have snow on the way for Monday...:( I need warmer weather...lol

runnah...lol Keep your clothes on, we don't want anyone to get hurt.
 
Would a picnic cheer you up Mishele ? :)

Picnicanyone_zps435dd20a.jpg


Cheers, Don
 
Ahhhhh, DON!!! How could you!! lol Good to see you, buddy!! Hope all is well.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom